CROFTON LIGHTWEIGHT WORK BOOTS - TAN GREENLAND
The Crofton is a familiar 7-eye boot silhouette, with rich leather, padded ankles and anatomically correct SoftWair™ cushioning with antibacterial properties — combining the best of Dr. Martens DNA with industrial-inspired detail to make an ideal everyday boot.
- 7-eye, with 3 ski hooks for a secure fastening
- Memory-foam ankle protection
- SoftWair™ II sock-liner with anatomically correct support, memory foam cushioning and antibacterial properties
- Durable, rugged PVC outsole with cushioning EVA core
- Made with Greenland, a natural leather, with a waxy surface and a subtle, worn finish
Natural leather, with a waxy surface and a subtle, worn finish.
Clean away dirt using a damp cloth and allow to dry, then apply Dr.Martens clear or coloured wax polish as appropriate, using a Dr.Martens shoe brush, (Neutral can be applied to all colours). Allow to dry, then buff vigorously to desired shine using a second clean Dr.Martens shoe brush. (We advise to use 2 brushes per colour, one to add the polish and the second clean dry brush to buff up the leather for the best results). Or add Dr.Martens Wonder Balsam (using the sponge applicator supplied with the product) if a duller look and waxy feel is desired